Making autonomous vehicles safe
can be both rewarding and fun!
A top notch R&D team you can learn and grow with. We at Foretellix provide an atmosphere of collaboration and sharing. You can be sure your ideas will make a difference!
We are one big happy family! Happy Hours, social events, a pampering cafeteria and all the perks that will make you feel at home.
We believe that maintaining the correct balance between work and your personal time with family and friends is key!
The company was created to do good for our world. We have a mission to help unleash the full potential of the autonomous vehicle revolution and by that safe lives and help the sharing economy.
Autonomous Mining Software Application Engineer
About The Position
Foretellix’s mission is to enable ‘measurable safety’ of ADAS & autonomous vehicles, enabled by a transition from measuring ‘quantity of miles’ to ‘quality of coverage’. Foretellix tackles the most challenging barrier to autonomous vehicle deployment – Safety: ensuring the autonomous vehicle behaves properly under all possible driving conditions including edge cases. Foretellix develops intelligent automation and analytic tools to orchestrate and monitor 100’s of millions of driving scenarios including edge cases, providing the confidence required to allow the broad deployment of ADAS & autonomous vehicles and to unleash the full potential of the autonomous revolution.
Be part of the Application Engineering Team responsible for adapting and deploying Foretellix verification & validation solutions with our customers and making them successful at their mission to provide autonomous mining and industrial material handling systems. Our Application Engineers have a unique mix of autonomous mining and industrial material handling domain knowledge, software expertise, creativity, and the ability to work closely with customers to maximize the impact our solution can have on their ability to deliver high quality, safe products.
● Deploy the Foretellix solution at customer accounts. From tools installation and integration, customer training and ramp-up, to defining the V&V strategy, including both remote and on-site support.
● Shape our products by being the primary point of contact between the customer and R&D. Understand the customer’s V&V challenges and translate them into product requirements to help improve the products.
● Work with the sales team as the technical product expert to develop and deliver demos and presentations to customers, as well as guide and support customer product evaluations.
● When required, create application notes, methodology documents, and technical presentations.
● Experience in autonomous mining or industrial material handling V&V, testing, and simulation.
● At least 3 years of industry working experience, ideally in the autonomous mining or industrial material handling domain.
● Knowledge in Software Engineering, including OO programming, testing, and debugging.
● BSc or above in the areas of Computer Science, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, or other related fields.
● Have excellent human relationship skills
● Be communicative and fluent in English, both verbal and in writing.
● Be willing to travel mostly within Europe, and spend ~20% of your time at customer sites
● Eligible to work in the Europe.
● Be a team-player, resourceful, and professional.
● Previous experience in customer facing engineering such as Field Application Engineering, Sales Engineering, Professional Services, or related positions.
● Running and working with autonomous driving simulators, e.g. Carla, Sumo, Carmaker, Vires, etc...
● Employee in one of the autonomous mining or industrial material handling companies, or one of the companies serving them.
● Previous experience as a Systems Engineer / Product Manager / Methodology Engineer.
● Knowledge & experience with autonomous driving verification.
● Knowledge & experience with advanced verification, and specifically with Specman and the ‘e’ language, and/or SystemVerilog UVM, Perspec PSS, and Coverage Driven Verification.
● MSc or above in the areas of Computer Science, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, or other related fields.
● Substantial experience in Software Engineering, including OO programming.