Making autonomous vehicles safe
can be both rewarding and fun!
A top notch R&D team you can learn and grow with. We at Foretellix provide an atmosphere of collaboration and sharing. You can be sure your ideas will make a difference!
We are one big happy family! Happy Hours, social events, a pampering cafeteria and all the perks that will make you feel at home.
We believe that maintaining the correct balance between work and your personal time with family and friends is key!
The company was created to do good for our world. We have a mission to help unleash the full potential of the autonomous vehicle revolution and by that safe lives and help the sharing economy.
Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
• Create the messaging around the Foretellix product line offering for our customers, working with product management, sales and RnD teams
• Develop deep understanding of our customers and our market, and use this information to help craft and execute on our go-to-market strategy
• Enable the sales and customer success teams to sell our products by creating product marketing collateral which clearly articulates the value of Foretellix solutions
• Work with the sales and customer success teams to equip them with effective sales strategies and collateral to achieve this
• Be a spokesperson in the industry for Foretellix solutions by writing blogs/articles, attending and presenting at industry trade conferences, and delivering online webinars
• Perform competitive analysis to educate our sales and customer success teams on how to differentiate our product offering against the competition and provide input to the Product Management team & RnD on areas where our products need to be improved
• Promote Foretellix products to the press and on social media platforms
• >10 years in product marketing and product management, ideally in a related B2B engineering enablement focused market
• Strong strategic marketing and roadmap development skills
• Strong external communications skills, including enablement of others (e.g, sales, execs)
• Strong technical competencies, earning respect from customers and development engineers
• Direct experience or familiarity with the automotive market and industry players, and potentially adjacent markets (e.g, trucks, industrial equipment, etc.)
• Direct experience with Autonomous Systems (ADAS or AV or other)
• Preferred: Familiarity with ADAS/AV testing (any of simulation | verification and validation | physical testing)
• EE and MBA preferred
• Strong internal communications and program management skills, including the ability to work collaboratively with employees in multiple countries