Making autonomous vehicles safe
can be both rewarding and fun!
A top notch R&D team you can learn and grow with. We at Foretellix provide an atmosphere of collaboration and sharing. You can be sure your ideas will make a difference!
We are one big happy family! Happy Hours, social events, a pampering cafeteria and all the perks that will make you feel at home.
We believe that maintaining the correct balance between work and your personal time with family and friends is key!
The company was created to do good for our world. We have a mission to help unleash the full potential of the autonomous vehicle revolution and by that safe lives and help the sharing economy.
Technical Product Manager - Autonomous Vehicles – Advanced ADAS Expert
About The Position
Join a dynamic start-up company which is focused on revolutionizing how verification and validation of ADAS and autonomous vehicles is done. Be part of the Product Team responsible for defining the technical requirements, concepts, and priorities for our V&V product suite. Our Product Engineers have a unique mix of ADAS/AV V&V knowledge, software expertise, and strong communication skills. In this role you will work with our customers to understand their V&V challenges and translate those challenges into technical requirements to drive the priorities and roadmaps of our products.
· Define the product technical requirements and use cases based on the needs of our users and work with the Product R&D Teams to drive the product roadmaps and priorities
· Work with R&D to conceptualize and help define new product features
· Provide deep technical product expertise to support our field teams as they adapt and deploy our solutions to our customers.
· Create technical product presentations and demos and deliver to Foretellix customers and prospects onsite, via virtual meetings, and at trade-shows.
· Train and ramp-up the field team on new product features and how customers can realize the value from these features
· Must be an ADAS/AV domain expert, with some background in V&V and Simulation.
· At least 3 years of experience in the ADAS/AV domain
· Knowledge in Software Engineering, testing, and debugging.
· Be communicative and fluent in English, both verbal and in writing.
· Be willing to travel internationally ~10-20% of your time to customer sites.
· Be a team-player, resourceful, and with strong organizational skills.
· Excellent listening, and teaching capabilities.
· Highly capable in defining and driving processes within the organization.
· B.Sc. or above in the areas of Computer Science, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, or other related fields.
· Employee in one of the ADAS/AV companies, or one of the companies serving them.
· Knowledge and experience working with ADAS/AV Simulators, e.g. Carla, Sumo, Carmaker, Vires, etc...
· Have very good knowledge and experience with ADS Path-Planning and Perception sub-systems
· Previous experience as an Application Engineer / Product Engineer / Methodology Engineer.
· M.Sc. or above in the areas of Computer Science, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, or other related fields.