Director of Sales and Business Development - EMEA
About The Position
- Be part of the autonomous vehicle revolution and help change the world by ensuring vehicles are safer and accidents are less frequent.
- Generate new business and long-term deals with automotive OEMs, Tier-1s, ADS (Automated Driving Systems) development companies, etc.
- Take ownership of the full sales process, from presales to account management, maintenance, and upsell.
- Lead all relevant stakeholders within the company to achieve sales goals.
- Support business-development activities mainly in Europe.
- You are a hunter and love the challenge of generating new business.
- Experience as a Sr. Sales Manager / Business Development (or higher) in Europe.
- Proven experience selling to large Automotive industry players (OEMs, Tier-1s, etc.)
- A proven, hands-on track record of millions of dollars generated from automotive customers.
- Previous experience with sales of complex, highly customizable software products.
- Willingness to travel, mainly to customers (at least 40%).
- English and German at a native language level; very articulate, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent team-player, who can mediate sensitively between all stakeholders.
- European Citizenship; work-permit in the Germany
- Located in Germany or Israel or Sweden.
- Experienced in sales of testing and/or simulation systems.
- Experienced with simulations, robotics, and similar.
- Experienced with the automotivs’ major players.
- MBA degree with expertise in Marketing.
- Project-management experience and skills.
- An additional language at a native language level is a plus.
- Experienced with HW/Chip design and/or verification.
- Experienced working at a start-up company.