Making autonomous vehicles safe
can be both rewarding and fun!
A top notch R&D team you can learn and grow with. We at Foretellix provide an atmosphere of collaboration and sharing. You can be sure your ideas will make a difference!
We are one big happy family! Happy Hours, social events, a pampering cafeteria and all the perks that will make you feel at home.
We believe that maintaining the correct balance between work and your personal time with family and friends is key!
The company was created to do good for our world. We have a mission to help unleash the full potential of the autonomous vehicle revolution and by that safe lives and help the sharing economy.
Senior Account Manager
About The Position
• Be part of the autonomous vehicle revolution and help in changing the world.
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all account matters and “own” the relationship.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Negotiate contracts, close agreements, upsell, find new opportunities, and expand the business within the account to maximize profits and meet sales quotas
• Develop trusted advisor relationships within the account, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
• Support business-development activities mainly in Europe.
• At least 5 years’ experience as an Account Manager (or higher) in Europe.
• Proven previous experience managing and selling to large Automotive industry players (OEMs, Tier-1s, Automated Driving Systems companies, etc.)
• A proven, hands-on track record of millions of dollars generated from automotive customers.
• Previous experience with account management of complex, highly customizable software products.
• Willingness to travel, mainly to customers (at least 40%), occasionally to Israel.
• English at a native language level; very articulate, both verbally and in writing.
• Excellent team-player, who can mediate sensitively between all stakeholders.
• European Citizenship; work-permit in Europe.
• Located in Sweden or Germany.
• Experienced in account management of testing and/or simulation systems.
• Experienced with simulations, robotics, and similar.
• Experienced with the autonomous vehicles’ major players.
• MBA degree with expertise in Marketing.
• Project-management experience and skills.
• An additional language at a native language level is a plus.
• Experienced with HW/Chip design and/or verification.
• Experienced working at a start-up company.