Making autonomous vehicles safe
can be both rewarding and fun!
A top notch R&D team you can learn and grow with. We at Foretellix provide an atmosphere of collaboration and sharing. You can be sure your ideas will make a difference!
We are one big happy family! Happy Hours, social events, a pampering cafeteria and all the perks that will make you feel at home.
We believe that maintaining the correct balance between work and your personal time with family and friends is key!
The company was created to do good for our world. We have a mission to help unleash the full potential of the autonomous vehicle revolution and by that safe lives and help the sharing economy.
Senior Computer Vision Engineer, Road-Data Team
About The Position
- Participate in the development of a revolutionary system for qualifying autonomous vehicles, and be involved in changing the world.
- Develop architectures and algorithms for extracting perception data from video recordings and other sensory inputs.
- The extracted information will be used to search for interesting traffic patterns and recreate them in simulation.
Job functions include:
- Devising strategies for extracting features and parameters from available data
- Design and implementation of software for processing sensory inputs, based on computer-vision algorithms and machine learning
- Visualization of extracted information to establish the veracity and accuracy of results
- Optimizations to support processing high volumes of data
- Working with customers and application engineers to qualify customer data sets for processing
- M.Sc. in Computer-Science / Software-Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Physics.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Computer Vision algorithm developer.
- Well versed in computer vision algorithms, good familiarity with current machine learning techniques.
- Proven track record of software development in industrial settings, implementing significant vision-related projects.
- Previous experience in the field of robotics / AV.
- Experience with Python, C/C++.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a passion for technological innovation.
- Hands-on experience with OpenCV
- Ph.D. in Computer-Science / Software-Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Physics.