Making autonomous vehicles safe
can be both rewarding and fun!
A top notch R&D team you can learn and grow with. We at Foretellix provide an atmosphere of collaboration and sharing. You can be sure your ideas will make a difference!
We are one big happy family! Happy Hours, social events, a pampering cafeteria and all the perks that will make you feel at home.
We believe that maintaining the correct balance between work and your personal time with family and friends is key!
The company was created to do good for our world. We have a mission to help unleash the full potential of the autonomous vehicle revolution and by that safe lives and help the sharing economy.
About The Position
- Support development of a revolutionary verification system for autonomous vehicles, and be involved in changing the world…
- Proactively support R&D in a wide variety of IT/System aspects.
- Independently work in complex environments and take ownership on supporting the day-to-day IT, including working with the R&D, sales, management, etc.
- Work closely with AWS and Azure.
- Working with customers on aligning the product installation and integration, and product training environments to their IT requirements and toolchain.
- Work in a high-paced startup environment, including working flexible hours when needed.
- Identify and document Release Procedures and Release Requirements
- 5+ years as IT/System Engineer in a similar environment.
- Strong background in Linux – Ubuntu, RedHat, SUSE, etc.
- Experience supporting and maintaining common Linux/Unix applications and services.
- Strong knowledge of AWS environment.
- Experience with interpreted or compiled scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, Ruby, Python.
- Knowledge in Networks and Security.
- Self-learner, highly motivated, self-paced.
- B.Sc. in Computer-Science /-Engineering with high scores, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experienced with Automation/Configuration management using either Puppet, Chef, Ansible or equivalent.
- Experienced with Release Management systems, Issue-Tracking, and CI/CD systems.
- Experience as DevOps Engineer in a similar environment
- Good understanding of Windows environment.
- Expertise working with Docker.
- Experience as a Team Leader
- Deep understanding of DNS, DHCP, LDAP, NFS, SSH, VNC, X11.
- Experience with common version control software such as Git, Mercurial, etc.
- Working with platforms like Jenkins.
- Expertise in regression testing and QA system and mechanisms.
- Proven track record deploying enterprise software.