Making autonomous vehicles safe
can be both rewarding and fun!
A top notch R&D team you can learn and grow with. We at Foretellix provide an atmosphere of collaboration and sharing. You can be sure your ideas will make a difference!
We are one big happy family! Happy Hours, social events, a pampering cafeteria and all the perks that will make you feel at home.
We believe that maintaining the correct balance between work and your personal time with family and friends is key!
The company was created to do good for our world. We have a mission to help unleash the full potential of the autonomous vehicle revolution and by that safe lives and help the sharing economy.
Software Engineering Team Lead - internal tooling
About The Position
What will you do:
- Be involved in changing the world: help create a stable and productive development environment for a revolutionary system for qualifying autonomous vehicles.
- Take full ownership of all internal tools used by foretellix R&D, drive the definition, design and implementation of good CI and deployment processes, creating new tools and enhancing existing ones.
- Be part of the R&D group, work closely with the developers and managers to create a streamlined process, prioritize and proactively make suggestions on how to improve processes
- At least 4 years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- BSc in Computer-Science or equivalent.
- Experience in configuring, building, and working with cloud job orchestration technologies like Kubernetes or OpenShift.
- Experience in building and working with Docker containers.
- Proficiency in Linux, shell scripting and Python.
- Experience of over 1 year in working with AWS / Google Cloud / Azure.
- Self-learner, highly motivated.
- Managerial experience in technological roles
- Experience with JIRA APIs
- Experience as an automation engineer
- Experience with both Rational and NOSQL databases such as Postgres and Elastic
- Experience administering and configuring CI/CD systems, preferably Jenkins
- Experience developing monitoring tools