Making autonomous vehicles safe
can be both rewarding and fun!
A top notch R&D team you can learn and grow with. We at Foretellix provide an atmosphere of collaboration and sharing. You can be sure your ideas will make a difference!
We are one big happy family! Happy Hours, social events, a pampering cafeteria and all the perks that will make you feel at home.
We believe that maintaining the correct balance between work and your personal time with family and friends is key!
The company was created to do good for our world. We have a mission to help unleash the full potential of the autonomous vehicle revolution and by that safe lives and help the sharing economy.
Junior Software Engineer
About The Position
What will you do:
- Develop a revolutionary system for qualifying autonomous vehicles, and be involved in changing the world…
- Work closely with your R&D team members to design, implement and test SW solutions.
- Work fully hands-on in designing, coding, debugging and testing, using object-oriented and aspect-oriented languages, under Linux.
- Take part in development of a new high-level open-source language, its compiler, interpreter and unique sub-systems.
- Tackle and resolve algorithmic SW problems.
- Take part in technical meetings with colleagues, partners and customers; participate in demos.
- Learn new domains, tools and languages.
- B.Sc. in Computer-Science or Software-Engineering with excellent scores - from a leading institute !
- Very good orientation to software architecture and algorithm development.
- Self-learner, highly motivated, self-paced.
- Some work-experience in object-oriented software development and programming (OOD-OOP).
- M.Sc. or above in Computer-Science.
- Proficiency in developing native Linux software using C++/Java/Kotlin/Python.
- Previous SW Development experience in IDF.
- Previous experience in Automotive industry, and autonomous vehicles in particular.