Making autonomous vehicles safe
can be both rewarding and fun!
A top notch R&D team you can learn and grow with. We at Foretellix provide an atmosphere of collaboration and sharing. You can be sure your ideas will make a difference!
We are one big happy family! Happy Hours, social events, a pampering cafeteria and all the perks that will make you feel at home.
We believe that maintaining the correct balance between work and your personal time with family and friends is key!
The company was created to do good for our world. We have a mission to help unleash the full potential of the autonomous vehicle revolution and by that safe lives and help the sharing economy.
Solution and Methodology Lead Engineer
About The Position
Come and join our successful journey to make the world a better place
What will you do:
Autonomous vehicles promise a futuristic world that ignites the imagination with the main challenge being the infinite amount of traffic scenarios the smart vehicle needs to operate on. This is what we do at Foretellix and this is where you may fit in
Foretellix invented a language and a disruptive AI technology to revolutionize the verification of autonomous vehicles. The language and approach are in final standardization phase to become the next generation cross industry standard (ASAM OpenSCENARIO2.0), and to be followed by the world largest automotive companies
We are looking for highly motivated and talented engineer that will become world-wide experts in this exciting domain. Your main responsibility will be co-developing methodology while interacting with R&D, world experts, and advanced users.
The daily work includes
- Hands-on application prototyping with our R&D team
- Exploring, researching and documenting for best practices and flows
- Communication with strategic users
- Involvement in sales processes
- Representation in standardization bodies.
- Hands-on experience with automotive scenario creation using high-level languages or a few years experience with advanced HW Verification systems, and specifically with Specman and the e language or SystemVerilog (UVM).
- Experience and proficiency in OOP for example and user applications development.
- B.Sc. in Computer-Science /-Engineering with high scores, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Highly skilled in software architecture and algorithm development.
- Self-learner, highly motivated, self-paced.
- M.Sc. or above in Computer-Science.
- Previous experience in any of the following fields:
- Automotive industry, and autonomous vehicles in particular.
- Robotic systems.
- Game development engines, such as Unity and Unreal.