Making autonomous vehicles safe
can be both rewarding and fun!
A top notch R&D team you can learn and grow with. We at Foretellix provide an atmosphere of collaboration and sharing. You can be sure your ideas will make a difference!
We are one big happy family! Happy Hours, social events, a pampering cafeteria and all the perks that will make you feel at home.
We believe that maintaining the correct balance between work and your personal time with family and friends is key!
The company was created to do good for our world. We have a mission to help unleash the full potential of the autonomous vehicle revolution and by that safe lives and help the sharing economy.
Software Engineer (Python)
About The Position
● Help in developing a revolutionary system for qualifying autonomous vehicles, and be involved in changing the world
● Be part of a team that develops algorithms and ML based solutions
● Work fully hands-on in generating, extracting, manipulating data and creating visualizations and dashboards
● Work closely with R&D members and application engineers to identify and define impactful key performance indicators, visualizations, and data points that may influence the process and decision making in the verification of autonomous vehicles and safety functions
● Passion for working with Data
● High proficiency with at least 3 years hands-on experience in the Python language
● B.Sc. in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer-Science / Engineering with high scores, or equivalent combination of education and experience
● Self-learner, highly motivated, self-paced, team player but independent
● M.Sc. or above in Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer-Science
● Experience with the Linux operating system as a developer
● Experience with creating Jupyter notebooks
● Previous experience with Automotive industry, and AV/ADAS in particular