Making autonomous vehicles safe
can be both rewarding and fun!
A top notch R&D team you can learn and grow with. We at Foretellix provide an atmosphere of collaboration and sharing. You can be sure your ideas will make a difference!
We are one big happy family! Happy Hours, social events, a pampering cafeteria and all the perks that will make you feel at home.
We believe that maintaining the correct balance between work and your personal time with family and friends is key!
The company was created to do good for our world. We have a mission to help unleash the full potential of the autonomous vehicle revolution and by that safe lives and help the sharing economy.
Validation Solutions Architect
About The Position
• Be involved in changing the world: develop a validation framework and content for ensuring the quality of a revolutionary system for qualifying autonomous vehicles
• Analyze quality related data and create useful information for defining the validation strategies
• Define validation strategies jointly with the validation manager and drive for implementation
• Work hands-on on validation content development and other related activities
• Be a part of the R&D group, work closely with the R&D, Application Engineering, and sales to identify, define, and analyze software challenges and influence the product definition
• An experienced Software/PV/Solution Engineer with years of experience in SW/System Validation
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
• Proficiency in the validation of large software systems
• Analytical capabilities
• Automation skills (Shell, Python, or other scripting language experience) under Linux.
• Self-learner, highly motivated
• Ability to make a technological impact and achieve results through technical leadership
• Previous experience with advanced HW Verification systems
• Previous experience in any of the following fields:
o The automotive industry, and autonomous vehicles in particular
o Robotic systems