Making autonomous vehicles safe
can be both rewarding and fun!
A top notch R&D team you can learn and grow with. We at Foretellix provide an atmosphere of collaboration and sharing. You can be sure your ideas will make a difference!
We are one big happy family! Happy Hours, social events, a pampering cafeteria and all the perks that will make you feel at home.
We believe that maintaining the correct balance between work and your personal time with family and friends is key!
The company was created to do good for our world. We have a mission to help unleash the full potential of the autonomous vehicle revolution and by that safe lives and help the sharing economy.
Senior Software Engineer
About The Position
What will you do:
- Develop a revolutionary system for qualifying autonomous vehicles, and be involved in changing the world…
- Work closely with the CTO and other R&D members to identify, define and analyze the SW challenges, design and implement SW solutions.
- Work fully hands-on in coding, debugging, testing, integration and simulations, using object-oriented and aspect-oriented languages, under Linux.
- Take part in development of a new high-level open-source language.
- Tackle and resolve algorithmic SW problems.
- Take part in technical meetings with colleagues, partners and customers; participate in demos for (potential) partners and customers
- Support other team members, and junior engineers - in particular.
- Learn new domains, tools and languages
- A Senior Software Engineer with over 5 years’ experience in object-oriented software development and programming (OOD-OOP).
- Proficiency in developing large native Linux software using C++
- B.Sc. in Computer-Science /-Engineering with high scores, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Highly skilled in software architecture and algorithm development.
- Self-learner, highly motivated, self-paced.
- M.Sc. or above in Computer-Science.
- Previous experience with Automotive industry, and AV/ADAS in particular.