Senior AI/ML Applied Researcher
About The Position
- Participate in the development of a revolutionary system for qualifying autonomous vehicles, and be involved in changing the world.
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team of machine learning and software engineers, utilizing an AI-centric approach to develop scalable solutions.
- Contribute to the evolution of Foretellix products by bringing innovative state-of-the-art deep learning models that will enable scalable qualification of autonomous vehicles.
- Actively participate in identifying, proposing, and building the infrastructure necessary for excellence in research and development. This includes data and computation pipelines, data storage strategies, common libraries, and essential tools for efficient deep-learning model development and deployment.
- M.Sc./B.Sc. in Computer-Science / Software-Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Physics or related fields.
- A deep understanding of the modeling process and the ability to model complex processes with many degrees of freedom.
- At least 5 years of experience in a professional role involving machine learning, deep learning, and software engineering.
- Proficiency in Python with practical experience in applying it to machine learning (ML) modeling.
- Proficiency in using ML toolkits such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.
- A highly motivated self-starter with a passion for technological innovation and a proven ability to drive and manage innovation.
- Prior exposure to the field of robotics / autonomous vehicles.
- Experience in introducing domain knowledge into DL architectures.
- Experience with probabilistic modeling or modeling stochastic processes.