LLM Applied Researcher
About The Position
- Participate in the development of a revolutionary system for qualifying autonomous vehicles, and be involved in changing the world.
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team of machine learning and software engineers, utilizing an AI-centric approach to develop scalable solutions.
- Contribute to the evolution of Foretellix products by bringing innovative state-of-the-art LLM capabilities that will enable scalable qualification of autonomous vehicles.
- Actively participate in identifying, proposing, and building the infrastructure necessary for excellence in research and development. This includes data and computation pipelines, data storage strategies, common libraries, and essential tools for efficient LLM model development and deployment.
- M.Sc./B.Sc. in Computer-Science / Software-Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Physics or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in a professional role involving machine learning, deep learning, and software engineering.
- Proficiency in Python with practical experience in applying it to machine learning (ML) modeling.
- Proficiency in using ML and LLM toolkits such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, HuggingFace, OpenAI, etc.
- Prior experience working with NLP data or with LLMs.
- A highly motivated self-starter with a passion for technological innovation and a proven ability to drive and manage innovation.
- Prior exposure to the field of robotics / autonomous vehicles.
- Experience working with DSLs
- Experience building apps utilizing LLM pipelines
- Experience in relevant storage and retrieval of textual data.