MLOps / LLMOps Engineer
About The Position
- Participate in the development of a revolutionary system for qualifying autonomous vehicles, and be involved in changing the world.
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team of machine learning and software engineers, utilizing an AI-centric approach to develop scalable solutions.
- Contribute to the evolution of Foretellix products by enabling innovative state-of-the-art deep learning models that will enable scalable qualification of autonomous vehicles.
- Actively participate in identifying, proposing, and building the infrastructure necessary for excellence in research and development. This includes data and computation pipelines, data storage strategies, and tools for efficient deep learning and LLM development and deployment.
- M.Sc./B.Sc. in Computer-Science / Software-Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Physics or related fields.
- A deep understanding of the research process and its infrastructure.
- At least 3 years of experience in a professional role involving Infrastructure such as MLOps, Machine learning engineering, or DevOps working closely with an ML team.
- Proficiency in the tech stack for ML projects and setups such as GPU containers, GPU pipelines and Data stores for ML.
- Proficiency in productizing deep learning and LLM using ML tools such as HuggingFace, TensorRT, Torch compile…
- A highly motivated self-starter with a passion for technological innovation and a proven ability to drive and manage innovation.
- Experience building infrastructure for LLMs.
- Experience with vector retrieval solutions.
- Proven experience working with simulation data.