Making autonomous vehicles safe
can be both rewarding and fun!
A top notch R&D team you can learn and grow with. We at Foretellix provide an atmosphere of collaboration and sharing. You can be sure your ideas will make a difference!
We are one big happy family! Happy Hours, social events, a pampering cafeteria and all the perks that will make you feel at home.
We believe that maintaining the correct balance between work and your personal time with family and friends is key!
The company was created to do good for our world. We have a mission to help unleash the full potential of the autonomous vehicle revolution and by that safe lives and help the sharing economy.
Sales and Business Development Director
About The Position
- Be part of the autonomous vehicle revolution, and help in changing the world…
- Generate millions of dollars in long-term deals with big automotive OEMs, Tier-1s, ADS (Automated Driving Systems) development companies, etc.
- Take ownership of the full sales process, from presales to account management, maintenance, and upsell.
- Lead all relevant stakeholders within the company to achieve sales goals in the region.
- Support business development activities mainly in Japan.
- Potentially lead Foretellix activities as a country manager.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Sr. Sales Manager (or higher) in Japan.
- Proven previous experience selling to multiple large Automotive industry players OEMs, Tier-1s, etc. (Such as Toyota, Woven, Honda, Nissan, Denso, etc.)
- Proven previous experience selling to companies that develop ADS, such as Tier4.
- Proven and establish networks and contacts within the Japanese automotive industry including executives and managers.
- A proven, hands-on track record of millions of dollars generated from automotive customers.
- Previous experience with sales of complex, highly customizable software products.
- Willingness to travel, mainly to customers (at least 40%), occasionally to Israel.
- Good communication in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Japanese as a native language and fully versed in Japanese culture.
- Excellent team player, who can mediate sensitively between all stakeholders.
- Experienced in sales of testing and/or simulation systems.
- Experienced with simulations, robotics, and similar.
- Experienced with the autonomous vehicles’ major players.
- Higher-level degree preferably MBA.
- Experience in the field of Marketing.
- Experience working for international companies
- Project-management experience and skills.
- An additional language at a native language level is a plus.
- Experienced with HW/Chip design and/or verification.