Making autonomous vehicles safe
can be both rewarding and fun!
A top notch R&D team you can learn and grow with. We at Foretellix provide an atmosphere of collaboration and sharing. You can be sure your ideas will make a difference!
We are one big happy family! Happy hours, social events, and all the perks that will make you feel at home.
We believe that maintaining the correct balance between work and your personal time with family and friends is key!
The company was created to do good for our world. We have a mission to help unleash the full potential of the autonomous vehicle revolution to save lives and help the sharing economy.
Validation/ QA Architect
About The Position
Foretellix is on a mission to accelerate the pace and scale of autonomous vehicle deployment. Our software solutions help engineering teams create safe and high-performing autonomous technology. Our flagship product Foretify is an end-to-end software platform for the verification and validation (V & V) of autonomous systems. It leverages proven V&V approaches implemented by our founders years ago in the semiconductors industry that utilize automation, big data analytics, and AI.
We are a rapidly growing venture-backed startup headquartered in Israel, with a growing global presence. Foretellix comprises experts with years of experience scaling organizations and bringing game-changing technology to the market.
- Be involved in changing the world: develop a validation framework and content for ensuring the quality of a revolutionary system for qualifying autonomous vehicles
- Analyze quality related data and create useful information for defining the validation strategies
- Define validation strategies jointly with the validation manager and drive for implementation
- Work hands-on on validation content development and other related activities
- Be a part of the R&D group, work closely with the R&D, Application Engineering, and sales to identify, define, and analyze software challenges and influence the product definition
- An experienced Software/PV/Solution Engineer with years of experience in SW/System Validation
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficiency in the validation of large software systems
- Analytical capabilities
- Automation skills (Shell, Python, or other scripting language experience) under Linux.
- Self-learner, highly motivated
- Ability to make a technological impact and achieve results through technical leadership
- Previous experience with advanced HW Verification systems
- Previous experience in the automotive industry/ Robotic systems