Making autonomous vehicles safe
can be both rewarding and fun!
A top notch R&D team you can learn and grow with. We at Foretellix provide an atmosphere of collaboration and sharing. You can be sure your ideas will make a difference!
We are one big happy family! Happy Hours, social events, a pampering cafeteria and all the perks that will make you feel at home.
We believe that maintaining the correct balance between work and your personal time with family and friends is key!
The company was created to do good for our world. We have a mission to help unleash the full potential of the autonomous vehicle revolution and by that safe lives and help the sharing economy.
Senior Sales and Business Development Manager - EMEA
About The Position
- Be part of the autonomous vehicle revolution and help change the world by ensuring vehicles are safer and accidents are less frequent.
- Generate new business and long-term deals with automotive OEMs, Tier-1s, ADS (Automated Driving Systems) development companies, etc.
- Take ownership of the full sales process, from presales to account management, maintenance, and upsell.
- Lead all relevant stakeholders within the company to achieve sales goals.
- Support business-development activities mainly in Europe.
- You are a hunter and love the challenge of generating new business.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Sr. Sales Manager / Business Development (or higher) in Europe.
- Proven previous experience selling to large Automotive industry players (OEMs, Tier-1s, etc.)
- A proven, hands-on track record of millions of dollars generated from automotive customers.
- Previous experience with sales of complex, highly customizable software products.
- Willingness to travel, mainly to customers (at least 40%).
- English at a native language level; very articulate, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent team-player, who can mediate sensitively between all stakeholders.
- Located in Sweden or Germany or Israel.
- Experienced in sales of testing and/or simulation systems.
- Experienced with simulations, robotics, and similar.
- Experienced with the autonomous vehicles’ major players.
- MBA degree with expertise in Marketing.
- Project-management experience and skills.
- An additional language at a native language level is a plus.
- Experienced with HW/Chip design and/or verification.
- Experienced working at a start-up company.