Making autonomous vehicles safe
can be both rewarding and fun!
A top notch R&D team you can learn and grow with. We at Foretellix provide an atmosphere of collaboration and sharing. You can be sure your ideas will make a difference!
We are one big happy family! Happy Hours, social events, a pampering cafeteria and all the perks that will make you feel at home.
We believe that maintaining the correct balance between work and your personal time with family and friends is key!
The company was created to do good for our world. We have a mission to help unleash the full potential of the autonomous vehicle revolution and by that safe lives and help the sharing economy.
Senior Sales and Business Development Manager
About The Position
- Be part of the autonomous vehicle revolution, and help in changing the world.
- Generate millions of dollars in long-term deals with big automotive OEMs, Tier-1s, ADS (Automated Driving Systems) development companies, etc.
- Take ownership of the full sales process, from presales to account management, maintenance, and upsell.
- Lead all relevant stakeholders within the company to achieve sales goals.
- Support business development activities mainly in North America.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Sr. Sales Manager (or higher) in North America
- Proven previous experience selling to companies that develop Automated Driving Systems, such as Motional, Zoox, Nuro, Waymo, and Aurora.
- Proven previous experience selling to large Automotive industry players (OEMs, Tier-1s, etc.)
- A proven, hands-on track record of millions of dollars generated from automotive customers.
- Previous experience with sales of complex, highly customizable software products.
- Willingness to travel, mainly to customers (at least 40%), occasionally to Israel.
- English at a native language level; very articulate, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent team player, who can mediate sensitively between all stakeholders.
- USA Citizenship; work-permit in the USA.
- Experienced in sales of testing and/or simulation systems.
- Experienced with simulations, robotics, and similar.
- Experienced with the autonomous vehicles’ major players.
- MBA degree with expertise in Marketing.
- Project-management experience and skills.
- An additional language at a native language level is a plus.
- Experienced with HW/Chip design and/or verification.
- Experienced working at a start-up company.