Making autonomous vehicles safe
can be both rewarding and fun!
A top notch R&D team you can learn and grow with. We at Foretellix provide an atmosphere of collaboration and sharing. You can be sure your ideas will make a difference!
We are one big happy family! Happy Hours, social events, a pampering cafeteria and all the perks that will make you feel at home.
We believe that maintaining the correct balance between work and your personal time with family and friends is key!
The company was created to do good for our world. We have a mission to help unleash the full potential of the autonomous vehicle revolution and by that safe lives and help the sharing economy.
Director of Sales and Business Development - EMEA
About The Position
Foretellix is on a mission to accelerate the pace and scale of autonomous vehicle deployment. Our software solutions help engineering teams create safe and high-performing autonomous technology. Our flagship product Foretify is an end-to-end software platform for the verification and validation (V & V) of autonomous systems. It leverages proven V&V approaches implemented by our founders years ago in the semiconductors industry that utilize automation, big data analytics, and AI.
We are a rapidly growing venture-backed startup headquartered in Israel, with a growing global presence. Foretellix comprises experts with years of experience scaling organizations and bringing game-changing technology to the market.
- Be part of the autonomous vehicle revolution and help change the world by ensuring vehicles are safer and accidents are less frequent.
- Generate new business and long-term deals with automotive OEMs, Tier-1s, ADS (Automated Driving Systems) development companies, etc.
- Take ownership of the full sales process, from presales to account management, maintenance, and upsell.
- Lead all relevant stakeholders within the company to achieve sales goals.
- Support business development activities mainly in Europe.
- You are a hunter and love the challenge of generating new business.
- Experience as a Sr. Sales Manager / Business Development (or higher) in Europe.
- Proven experience selling to large Automotive industry players (OEMs, Tier-1s, etc.)
- A proven, hands-on track record of millions of dollars generated from automotive customers.
- Previous experience with sales of complex, highly customizable software products.
- Willingness to travel, mainly to customers (at least 40%).
- English at a native language level; very articulate, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent team-player, who can mediate sensitively between all stakeholders.
- Located in Germany.
- Experienced with testing/ simulation systems/ robotics, and similar.
- MBA degree with expertise in Marketing.
- An additional language at a native language level.
- Experienced with HW/Chip design and/or verification.
- Experienced working at a start-up company.