Making autonomous vehicles safe can be both rewarding and fun!
A top notch R&D team you can learn and grow with. We at Foretellix provide an atmosphere of collaboration and sharing. You can be sure your ideas will make a difference!
Work can be fun!
We are one big happy family! Happy Hours, social events, a pampering cafeteria and all the perks that will make you feel at home.
Work Life Balance
We believe that maintaining the correct balance between work and your personal time with family and friends is key!
Looking at the Bigger Picture
The company was created to do good for our world. We have a mission to help unleash the full potential of the autonomous vehicle revolution and by that safe lives and help the sharing economy.
“Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.”
- Steve Jobs
Come help us make autonomous vehicles a reality
Location: Europe or Israel
- Saving lives – be part of the ADAS/AV revolution and help saving lives.
- Knowledge center – be a center of knowledge within the company to the working procedures, methods, tools and technologies at the ADAS industry.
- Pre-sale – be a major player in the company’s pre-sales efforts, including building and running Demo’s, and showing presentations.
- Bridge the gaps – work with the customers on adopting the product, training, helping them addressing issues; work with R&D on address gaps and requirements.
- Deployment – take Foretellix solution (composed of a product, language, and methodology), and work with the customers on deploying this solution.
- Support – support installation, integrations, and assimilation of new versions, and/or SW packages at the Customers’ sites.
- Customers – spend substantial part of your time with the Customers, at their sites.
- Verification – understand the Customers’ verification pain, translate it into technical terms, and communicate it quickly and clearly to R&D.
- Scenarios – Write verification scenarios that match the Customers’ needs; when needed, test, debug, simulate and finally – deliver them.
- Sharing – take a leading role in the bi-directional knowledge transfer between the Company’s R&D and the Customers.
- M-SDL – Participate in understanding the Customers’ modeling requirements, and in translating them to language constructs requirements.
- Training – when needed, write Application Notes, Methodology docs, as well as technical presentations.
- Must be an ADAS/AV domain expert, including Testing and Simulation, as a whole system.
- At least 3 years of ADAS/AV industry working experience.
- Knowing, running, and working-with leading ADAS/AV Simulators.
- Have a considerable knowledge in Software Engineering, including OO programming, testing, debugging and delivery.
- BSc or above in the areas of Computer Science, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, or other related fields.
- Have excellent human relationship, communicative and fluent in English, both verbal and in writing.
- Previous experience as a (Field) Application Engineer.
- Be willing to travel within/to Europe and USA, to spend part of your time at customers’ sites, about 25%, and to travel to (and stay at) Israel, in order to work with the company’s R&D, all upon short notice.
- European / Israeli nationality/passport, and a corresponding work permit.
- Employee in one of the ADAS/AV companies, or one of the companies serving them.
- Highly proficient in German and/or the Swedish languages.
- Previous experience as a Product Manager / Methodology Engineer.
- Knowledge & experience with ADAS/AV verification.
- Knowledge & experience with advanced verification, and specifically with Specman and the ‘e’ language, and/or SystemVerilog UVM and Coverage Driven Verification.
- MSc or above in the areas of Computer Science, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, or other related fields.
- Substantial experience in Software Engineering, including OO programming.
- Team-player, resourcefulness, professional.
Location: Europe / Israel / USA
- Deployment of the Foretellix solution (composed of a Product, Language, and Methodology) at our leading automotive customers.
- Effectively engage with new customers including initial demonstration of value proposition through successful evaluations, provide remote and onsite training, support, and methodology consulting.
- Work with R&D to address product gaps and requirements, leveraging your understanding of both the product customers’ needs, and business landscape.
- Spend substantial part of his/her time with the Customers, at their sites, primary at the EU, and develop effective relationship with customer stakeholders.
- Write customer specific verification software, such as scenarios and/or scripts, including coding, testing, debugging and delivery.
- Write Application Notes, Methodology docs, technical presentations, or any other deployment related collateral.
- Understand the Customers’ modeling requirements and translate them to language constructs requirements in order to enhance the supported features of Foretellix solution.
- Lead the bi-directional knowledge transfer between the Company’s R&D and the Customers.
- Support installation and deployment of new versions, and/or SW packages at Customers’ sites.
- Solid knowledge and experience in Software Engineering, including OO programming, testing, debugging and delivery.
- Previous experience in customer related engineering organization, with strong preference to Field Application/Sales Engineering or Services.
- Fluent in English, Verbal and Written.
- Outstanding human relationships with strong business acumen.
- Availability to travel about 25% of your time.
- Located in EU with strong preference to Northern or Central Europe. Eligible to work in the EU.
- BSc in Computer-Science/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Previous experience with the automotive industry and with verification and/or simulation of cars and/or Autonomous Vehicles (AV) and/or other autonomous systems and Robots.
- Previous experience with Coverage Driven RTL verification, preferably with Specman (‘e’ language), and/or SystemVerilog UVM.
- Living in Gothenburg (Sweden), Stuttgart or Munich (Germany).
What will you do:
- Develop a revolutionary system for qualifying autonomous vehicles, and be involved in changing the world…
- Work closely with your team-leader, as the Architect of his team.
- Collaborate with the CTO, VP R&D, and other R&D members, to identify, define and analyze SW challenges.
- Architect & design a complex object-oriented system, for your entire team, occasionally from scratch, or with major re-architecture.
- Your SW is involved with real-time algorithms for vehicle navigation in a dense dynamic environment. Also – with applying theoretical and engineering tools in the domains of Robotic path planning, Path execution control, optimal control, and robust control.
- Work with cutting edge AV (Autonomous Vehicles) Simulation environments.
- Cooperate with world-leading teams developing AVs.
- Work fully hands-on in coding, debugging, testing and simulations, using OOD/OOP under Linux.
- Tackle and resolve algorithmic SW problems.
- Take part in technical meetings and discussions with colleagues and partners.
- Support other team-members, and junior engineers – in particular.
- Highly experienced in designing a complex object-oriented system from ground-up or with major re-architecture of such system. Highly skilled in software architecture and design.
- A leader and a role-model, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A Senior Software Engineer with at least 5 years’ experience as a technical lead of a complex software.
- Proficiency in developing large native Linux software using C++.
- B.Sc. in Computer-Science /-Engineering with high scores, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Self-learner, highly motivated, self-paced.
- M.Sc. or above in Computer-Science.
- B.Sc. (or above) in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Previous knowledge & experience in any of the following fields:
- ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems)
- Autonomous Vehicle
- Control theory
- Simulators for AV development (Carla, Vires, Sumo)
- Game Engines (Unity, Unreal)
- ROS (Robotic Operation System)
- System Verification
Please fill in the form below and we’ll be happy to be in touch.