Making autonomous vehicles safe can be both rewarding and fun!
A top notch R&D team you can learn and grow with. We at Foretellix provide an atmosphere of collaboration and sharing. You can be sure your ideas will make a difference!
Work can be fun!
We are one big happy family! Happy Hours, social events, a pampering cafeteria and all the perks that will make you feel at home.
Work Life Balance
We believe that maintaining the correct balance between work and your personal time with family and friends is key!
Looking at the Bigger Picture
The company was created to do good for our world. We have a mission to help unleash the full potential of the autonomous vehicle revolution and by that safe lives and help the sharing economy.
“Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.”
- Steve Jobs
Come help us make autonomous vehicles a reality
- Be part of the AV revolution and help save lives.
- Be an expert in the Measurable Safety for AV & ADAS, at Foretellix.
- Be a center of knowledge within the Company to the way things are done so far within the AV/ADAS industry.
- Deeply understand Foretellix SW platform (composed of a Language, Products and Methodology).
- Work with R&D guys and define for them gaps and requirements regarding the Language, the Product and the Methodology.
- Spend part of your time with Foretellix’ customers, at their sites at USA / Europe.
- Train, coach and interface with the customers on deploying Foretellix’ solution.
- The rest of the job depends on its definition: as an Application Engineer, or a Product Manager, or a Methodology Engineer.
- BSc or above in the areas of Computer Science, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, or other related fields.
- At least 5 explant years of industry working experience.
- At least 2 years working in the AV/ADAS industry.
- Have very good knowledge and experience with at least 2 of the following domains:
– Running AV simulations
– Testing of Autonomous Vehicles (or ADAS) as a whole system.
– Path-Planning and Perception-Policy
- Have a considerable knowledge in Software Engineering, including OO programming, testing, debugging and delivery.
- Eloquent and communicative in English, both verbal and in writing.
- Excellent listening, teaching and coaching capabilities.
- Be willing to travel within/to USA and Europe, to spend part of your time at customers’ sites, and to travel to (or stay at) Israel, in order to work with the company’s R&D.
- Good master of German and/or the Swedish languages.
- Previous experience as an Application Engineer / Product Manager / Methodology Engineer.
- MSc or above in the areas of Computer Science, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, or other related fields.
- Excellent experience in Software Engineering, including OO programming
- Ex-employee of one of the leading AV/ADAS Companies.
- Experience with automotive supplier interaction
Location: Foretellix Europe
- Deployment of the Foretellix solution (composed of a Product, Language, and Methodology) at our leading automotive customers.
- Effectively engage with new customers including initial demonstration of value proposition through successful evaluations, provide remote and onsite training, support, and methodology consulting.
- Work with R&D to address product gaps and requirements, leveraging your understanding of both the product customers’ needs, and business landscape.
- Spend substantial part of his/her time with the Customers, at their sites, primary at the EU, and develop effective relationship with customer stakeholders.
- Write customer specific verification software, such as scenarios and/or scripts, including coding, testing, debugging and delivery.
- Write Application Notes, Methodology docs, technical presentations, or any other deployment related collateral.
- Understand the Customers’ modeling requirements and translate them to language constructs requirements in order to enhance the supported features of Foretellix solution.
- Lead the bi-directional knowledge transfer between the Company’s R&D and the Customers.
- Support installation and deployment of new versions, and/or SW packages at Customers’ sites.
- Solid knowledge and experience in Software Engineering, including OO programming, testing, debugging and delivery.
- Previous experience in customer related engineering organization, with strong preference to Field Application/Sales Engineering or Services.
- Fluent in English, Verbal and Written.
- Outstanding human relationships with strong business acumen.
- Availability to travel 30-50% of your time.
- Located in EU with strong preference to Northern or Central Europe. Eligible to work in the EU.
- BSc in Computer-Science/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Previous experience with the automotive industry and with verification and/or simulation of cars and/or Autonomous Vehicles (AV) and/or other autonomous systems and Robots.
- Previous experience with Coverage Driven RTL verification, preferably with Specman (‘e’ language), and/or SystemVerilog UVM.
- Living in Gothenburg (Sweden), Stuttgart or Munich (Germany).
Location: Foretellix Israel
- Participate in defining Foretellix’s Measurable Scenario Description Language (M-SDL), including its constructs and semantics. M-SDL is an object-oriented, aspect-oriented, domain-specific language for describing the behavior of autonomous vehicles and verifying their safety.
- Represent Foretellix and M-SDL and be an active participant in various international language standards committees.
- Produce a variety of materials that present M-SDL to different forums, including papers, presentations, training material, and workshops.
- Take ownership of the externalization of M-SDL, including maintaining of a relevant website, answering partner questions and handling feedback.
- Understand end-user modeling and simulation requirements, and make sure they are translated to language constructs.
- Highly experienced as a computer scientist.
- Familiar with SW Language topics such as Scala vs. Java, Swift vs. ObjectiveC, static vs. dynamic binding, declarative vs. procedural, internal-vs-external DSLs.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with multiple programming languages and in particular, the definition, semantics and design tradeoffs of object-oriented languages.
- Knowledgeable about how a programming language is compiled, interpreted and implemented.
- Very eloquent, with the ability to create formal and clear definitions.
- Very good English – both verbal and written.
- Excellent communicator, out-going, team-player, can work in harmony with an international committee.
- Willingness to travel abroad up to 20% of the time.
- Previous experience working on standards committees, such as Accellera, ISO work-groups, and SAE.
- Previous experience with functional safety and safety methodologies.
- Previous exposure to advanced verification languages, specifically to the e language, SystemVerilog, SystemC, or PSS.
- Previous experience with the formal semantics of various notations, for example, temporal languages.
- Previous exposure to the automotive industry and to simulation of Autonomous Vehicles (AVs).
- Proven experience in writing industrial compilers and/or interpreters.
- PhD in Computer-Science.
Please fill in the form below and we’ll be happy to be in touch.