Technical Writer - Brazil
About The Position
Foretellix develops intelligent automation and analytic tools to orchestrate and monitor 100’s of millions of driving scenarios including edge cases, providing the confidence required to allow the broad deployment of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) & autonomous vehicles (AV).
What will you do:
- Be involved in changing the world: develop technical content that enables our customers and internal users to master a revolutionary system for qualifying autonomous vehicles.
- Be a part of the R&D group, researching and synthesizing highly technical product information by working hands-on with Foretellix products and working with product managers, engineers, and other SMEs.
- Develop documentation using markdown in a docs-as-code paradigm.
- Provide insightful content reviews, as well as grammar reviews of technical documentation written by technical writers and Foretellix engineers.
- Mentor engineering teams on technical writing and provide actionable feedback to help improve the documentation across the company.
- Review and provide input on product text to ensure a successful user experience.
- An experienced technical writer with over 3 years of experience in software documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Technical Writing, or related areas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be communicative and fluent in English, both verbal and in writing; must have at least two years of experience writing technical documentation for an English-speaking audience.
- Highly motivated and technically curious with a demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to work independently, learning software and processes, and solving technical problems.
- At least one year developing documentation using markdown in a docs-as-code paradigm using GitHub or Bitbucket.
- Functional familiarity with GIT, Bitbucket, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Experience working in a startup culture.
- B.Sc in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Coding experience
- Familiarity with Linux shell commands.