Software QA/ Product Validation Engineer
About The Position
Foretellix develops intelligent automation and analytic tools to orchestrate and monitor 100’s of millions of driving scenarios including edge cases, providing the confidence required to allow the broad deployment of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) & autonomous vehicles (AV).
What will you do:
- Be involved in changing the world: develop a validation framework and content for ensuring quality of a revolutionary system for qualifying autonomous vehicles.
- Work fully hands-on on validation content development, running tests and analyzing results, while continuously improving coverage and efficiency.
- Be a part of the R&D group, bringing a user experience or customer perspective as well as testability requirements; influence the product definition.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Software/PV/QA Engineer
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related fields.
- Automation skills (Shell, Python, or other scripting language experience) under Linux.
- Be communicative and fluent in English, both verbal and in writing.
- Highly motivated.
- Previous experience in any of the following fields:
o Automotive industry, and autonomous vehicles in particular.
o Robotic systems.