Sr. LLM Engineer
About The Position
- Participate in the development of a revolutionary system for qualifying autonomous vehicles, and be involved in changing the world.
- Contribute to the evolution of Foretellix products by bringing innovative state-of-the-art LLM capabilities.
- Take the leading role in identifying, proposing, and developing tools essential for addressing unique challenges in Domain-Specific Language generation, complex data analysis, and advanced reasoning.
- We value candidates who demonstrate a strong commitment to staying at the forefront of AI technology, continuously engaging with the latest trends and research for innovative applications and experimentation.
- M.Sc./B.Sc. in Computer-Science / Software-Engineering / Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Excellent proficiency in Python, with at least 5 years of practical experience in software development for a production environment.
- Demonstrated passion for AI, evidenced by ongoing engagement with the latest AI trends, research, and technologies.
- Proven experience in designing, developing, and maintaining complex software applications, with a strong emphasis on scalable, efficient, and robust coding practices.
- Experience building end-to-end LLM pipelines, including embeddings, retrieval, LLMOps, deploying and serving LLMs, etc.
- Proficiency in using ML and LLM toolkits such as Langchain, HuggingFace, OpenAI, etc.
- Ability to read, understand and implement technical papers and articles.
- Experience applying LLMs for code generation.
- Good understanding of general machine learning concepts such as transformers and evaluation methods of ML models.