Sysadmin / IT
About The Position
- Support the development of a revolutionary verification system for autonomous vehicles, and be involved in changing the world…
- Report to senior IT/DevOps to
- Proactively support engineering in a wide variety of IT/SysAdmin aspects.
- Work in complex environments and take ownership on supporting the day-to-day IT tasks, including working with the R&D, sales, management, etc.
- Handle On-boarding / Off-boarding IT operations.
- Image and install Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Work in AWS Cloud Operations and other cloud providers.
- Write Automation management using 3rd party tools (e.g Automox).
- Work in a high paced startup environment, including working flexible hours when needed.
- 3+ years of experience as an IT/Sysadmin Engineer.
- Background in Linux And Windows Operating systems.
- Knowledge in Networks and Security.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Administration.
- Proven track record deploying enterprise software.
- Support all company employees in Israel and around the world with IT requirements including incidents, computer installations, user and permission management etc.
- Self-learner, highly motivated, self-paced, team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal (Hebrew and English).
- Experienced supporting and maintaining common Linux/Unix applications and services.
- Experienced with Release Management systems, Issue-Tracking, and CI/CD systems.
- Strong knowledge of the AWS / Azure environment.
- Experience with interpreted or compiled scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, Ruby, Python.
- Experienced with Automation/Configuration management using either Puppet, Chef, Ansible or 3rd party.
- Experience with VPN and OKTA Administration.
- Deep understanding of DNS, DHCP, LDAP, NFS, SSH, VNC, X11.