Making autonomous vehicles safe
can be both rewarding and fun!
A top notch R&D team you can learn and grow with. We at Foretellix provide an atmosphere of collaboration and sharing. You can be sure your ideas will make a difference!
We are one big happy family! Happy Hours, social events, a pampering cafeteria and all the perks that will make you feel at home.
We believe that maintaining the correct balance between work and your personal time with family and friends is key!
The company was created to do good for our world. We have a mission to help unleash the full potential of the autonomous vehicle revolution and by that safe lives and help the sharing economy.
AV/ADAS Scenario Engineer
About The Position
Our AV/ADAS Scenario Engineers have a unique mix of ADAS/AV domain knowledge, software expertise, creativity, and the ability to work closely with customers when needed, to maximize the impact of our solution.
What will you do:
- Develop a revolutionary system for qualifying autonomous vehicles, and be involved in changing the world…
- Work fully hands-on in coding, debugging, testing, integration and simulations of AV/ADAS Scenarios.
- Work with the leading simulators in the industry, and with the trail-blazer tools by Foretellix.
- Code mainly in M-SDL, potentially using more languages, such as C++ and Phyton. Work under Linux.
- Transform standards and regulations written in natural languages into formal scenarios.
- Take part in development of a new high-level open-source language; provide feedback on the M-SDL constructs’ power and usability.
- Take part in technical meetings with colleagues, partners and customers; provides scenarios to address specific needs of the leading companies in the AV industry.
- Learn new domains, tools and languages
- At least 3 years of industry working experience, in the ADAS/AV V&V, testing, and simulation domain.
- A Software Engineer with at least 3 years’ experience in object-oriented software development and programming (OOD-OOP).
- Development native Linux software using C++.
- BSc or above in the areas of Computer Science, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, or other related fields.
- Be communicative and fluent in English, both verbal and in writing.
- Eligible to work in Europe.
- Be a team player, resourceful, and professional.
- Self-learner, highly motivated, self-paced.
- M.Sc. or above in computer science, or related domains.
- Running and working with ADAS/AV Simulators, e.g., Carla, Sumo, Carmaker, Vires, etc.
- Employee in one of the ADAS/AV companies, or one of the companies serving them.
- Substantial experience in Software Engineering, including OO programming.